To Grab a seat in the envied IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, the first step would be to look at how to prepare for JEE Main. A clear study plan is the key to success in any exam especially JEE Main which happens to be the largest under graduate engineering exam in the country.Formulation of a good study plan that incorporates exam pattern, syllabus, mock tests, practice and more will ensue your success in JEE Main Examination. Following things are keep in mind before starting the preparation:
- Know your JEE Main syllabus
- Understand the exam pattern of JEE Main
- Make the JEE Main preparation plan
- Books to Buy & Keep with you
- Practice till you are perfect using mock tests and previous year papers
- JEE Main Exam Day Strategy
- JEE Main will be held twice: January and April every year
- National Testing Agency is the conducting body for the computer based test
- Admissions to 31 NITs, 25 IIITs, 28 GFTIs and other universities are through JEE Main.
- The application process is online.
- The test will be held in multiple sessions in around 233 cities in India and 9 cities abroad.
- About 15 lakhs students take part for JEE Main Examination every year.
To crack JEE Main, one needs to be well versed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 11 and 12. NTA elaborates the syllabus to study from. This allows students to know what to prepare before how to prepare for JEE Main.
One step is to segregate the topics in each subject into class 11 and class 12 to allow for common preparation for both board and entrance exams. Second, the topics from the JEE Main syllabus must be divided into easy, tough and very tough so that the how to prepare for JEE Main plan is made accordingly.
- Plans to Crack JEE Mains Examination
- How to prepare for JEE Main
- Important Topics with weightage
- JEE Advanced Preparation Tips
- Important Topics with weightage in Khowai
- Important Topics with weightage in Palacole
- How to prepare for JEE Main in Mudhol
- Plans to Crack JEE Mains Examination in Rajam
- How to prepare for JEE Main in Nirmal